ABOUT DYNAMIC VINYASA YOGA
- Vinyasa classes, at Yogida studio in Horsham, offer a variety of asanas (postures) and no two classes are ever alike.
- Vinyasa teacher uses own discretion arranging the progression of poses with synchronized breathing.
- Vinyasa practice allows to flow from one posture to another seamlessly. It is one of the most popular modern styles of yoga. Vinyasa style yoga will keep you stronger, leaner and calmer.
- If you're looking for yoga practice with aim to lose weight, choose athletic Dynamic Vinyasa Flow. This class is advanced level.
Class evolves through the following sequence:
- Opening and warming sequence – breath awareness, building heat.
- Standing and dynamic sequence – strength building, work to maximum heat and intensity.
- Floor sequence and cool down – deep stretches, counter poses, inversions, relaxation and meditation.