Progressive Pilates Class
Progressive Pilates class is for those who are looking to:
- Improve balance
- Strengthen back, hips, knees and shoulders
- Mobilise joints and stretch muscles
- Learn correct posture and breathing techniques
- Have fun and socialise with others
Progressive Pilates is a low impact class suitable for everyone. Exercises are presented to adapt the individual requirements and abilities of those participating. A wide range of alternatives, modifications and progressions are offered for each exercise to ensure each participant is able to move safely and effectively. Intermediate to advanced level.
Class evolves through the following sequence:
- Opening – Pilates breathing, neutral alignment and core engagement
- Warming sequence - mobility of main joins and flexibility of main muscle groups
- Strength and balance - mixture of standing and floor based exercises using Pilates balls, bands and weights
- Cool down – static stretches, relaxation
*10 class pass is valid for 90 days. Show your booking confirmation at reception desk to receive member's card.