ABOUT BEGINNER VINYASA YOGA
- Vinyasa classes, at Yogida studio in Horsham, offer a variety of asanas (postures) and no two classes are ever alike.
- Vinyasa teacher uses own discretion arranging the progression of poses with synchronized breathing.
- Vinyasa practice allows to flow from one posture to another seamlessly. It is one of the most popular modern styles of yoga. Vinyasa style yoga will keep you stronger, leaner and calmer.
- If you're looking to start Vinyasa journey, this class takes you to very basics. You will learn correct alignment with many different options to adapt and move from pose to pose safely.
Class evolves through the following sequence:
- Opening and warming sequence – breath awareness, gentle movements to prepare main joints and muscles
- Standing sequence – strength building and balance
- Floor sequence and cool down – deep stretches, counter poses, relaxation and meditation
*10 class pass is valid for 90 days. Show your booking confirmation at reception desk to receive member's card.